Anyway, I got the scores of my Japanese test back today...I got 13.5/15 (that's an A-)! I would have gotten a perfect, but I made a line for the Ki hiragana too long, and she didn't recognize it.
12345
qwert
asdfg
zxcvb
67890
yuiop
hjkl;
,./
-=[]\
n'
m
Here's the 46 characters of hiragana that I've fucking memorized! I'm so proud of myself you don't even know! I know how to pronounce all of them, as well as recognize what letter groups they belong to...though I still take a couple seconds to recognize them on their own. But hey, that all comes in time. I'm sure that there are still people in my class who don't even have them memorized enough to write them all on their own yet.
Now math is a different thing...I got a 50% on my last quiz. It's kind of depressing, but I refuse to let it get me down. I just wrote it off as a bad day (plus he drops the two lowest quiz scores, and that one will be one of them). I'm going to work my ass off to keep my grade in math from slipping below an A-. I want to be eligible to receive more scholarships next year, so that my parents don't have to pay as much.
Well, I'm either going to start working on math, or sketching out my lyric drawings in my crappy notebook...actually I'm going to touch on a new idea I have in a different post, because this one has become quite lengthy.
Ja ne!
Well, I'm either going to start working on math, or sketching out my lyric drawings in my crappy notebook...actually I'm going to touch on a new idea I have in a different post, because this one has become quite lengthy.
Ja ne!
No comments:
Post a Comment