Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Japanese Quizzes, Sushi, Japanese Classmates, and Archaeology Lectures


Well, today we had our first quiz in Japanese...our teacher read us a Japanese word and we had to write it in hiragana.  For me it was pretty easy, because it's been surprisingly easy for me to memorize the hiragana we've been learning.  We learned learned the last eight today, so now I know all 46...I think...hiragana.  I'm really proud of myself for doing so well with getting everything down like I have.

Staying somewhat on the Japanese note, I tried the Sushi place in the Student Center today...it wasn't very good.  Though that could be expected, I mean how fresh can sushi be in Ohio...now North Carolina it was a different story, it tasted a lot better.  I wasn't super surprised that I didn't like it, I'm just kinda pissed that I blew six bucks on it.

So, instead of tucking into a tray full of sushi, I went to Nathan's and got hot dog nuggets, AKA mini corn dogs.  That's not all, Anthony (well, I think that's his name at least) was working again today; and he commented about seeing me everywhere again...and we did our ohio greeting thing.  Kinda funny.

And like with everything, I was working on copying the notes of my Archaeology professor's power point, but got distracted by blogging.  Class doesn't start for another hour so I should be okay though.  I'm really glad today is Tuesday.  I don't have a giant break (or as giant of a break rather) like I do on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Oh, and I almost forgot that I should probably go buy my Archaeology book before I go to class....I just hope the cost isn't more than the daily spending limit on my bank card.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop here...though I have a few hours of free time between Archaeology and math, I may put something else up then as per usual.
Until then, ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment