Well, technically my break started a little over an hour ago...but I had to eat. I got Subway last night, to bring for lunch, and if I may say so it was quite delicious. My homework for Japanese today, was to put up an "about me" entry on the blog specifically made for that class. So, I took care of that while I ate my fuds. We have a hiragana quiz on Tuesday...or at least I think we do. But it doesn't really matter too much, because I'm pretty sure I know my hiragana; I'll still study them over the weekend though.
I have another math quiz today...so I'm gonna do some of the homework, which should be tons easier seeing as I finally remembered to bring my calculator. I got a B on the last quiz...mainly because I forgot to put a negative sign on a 2, and I'm pretty sure I made a similar mistake on another problem. I do that all the freaking time...whether or not I re-look over what I did. But whatever, it's Friday.
I'm kind of glad the week's over...the only thing bad about it, is I won't have Japanese again until Tuesday. BUT my cousin Tyler and Emily's joint birthday party is on Sunday, so I'm pretty excited about that. I hope it will be warm enough to swim, so I can do that one more time before the year's over. It's sad that summer is pretty much over, but as soon as September rolls around, it means that Halloween is on its way. I've started seeing Halloween music at Wal-Mart, and there is a Halloween store opening in Austintown (I'm secretly hoping that I can get a job there...I'm going to have to check it out today.
I freaking love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday--sometimes it even beats Christmas (that depends on whether or not I like my costume). I'm kinda hoping I can find a Halloween party somewhere to go to. I'm pretty sure it's on a Sunday this year, and from what I hear Lordstown won't have Trick-or-treating on a Sunday. So that kinda sucks. I'm so excited about my costume this year, but it still has a lot of planning that needs to be done with it before it is truly ready to go.
Anyway, I should probably get on that math, and looking over the two new lines of hiragana we learned today. As usual, I'll probably get on and post something a bit later.
Until then,
Ja ne
No comments:
Post a Comment