Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Totally NOT a Waste of Money!

I'm baaaack!  As for the title, I'm not being defensive in any way shape or form.  A poster from Wal-Mart usually costs what...six bucks?  Well, how about a poster a number of inches wider and a lot longer...not to mention it being a freaking STAR WARS poster, and not just Darth Vader or Yoda, but a movie poster for The Empire Strikes Back.  So I'm quite pleased.  

There is something harshing my mellow though; I don't know if it was the burger at Five Guys, or the hot dog from Nathans, but my stomach is killing me.  I'm really glad that I only have a few hours left...15 minutes before I have to leave to go to math.

This is totally off subject, but I just decided that I really want to watch Gravitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment