Friday, September 10, 2010

Hey, At Least I Tried It.

So, I know this isn't all that groundbreaking, but I thought I'd just let you know that I just wasted some amount of money (how much I'm not exactly sure) on a small cup of a flavored coffee.  I bought a rice krispy thing too, and the total came to $3.78 (I just checked my bank account online), but I don't know how much each thing was.  At least it wasn't much lmao.
Anyway, I did my Art History paragraphs, which aren't even going to be graded...she just wants to see who is coming to class--though she gave enough information today that you didn't need to be there any other day.  Not to mention the fact that she has pretty much said the same thing every day since the class started.  Each day she talks about what she talked about the day before, and then spends like 5 minutes on new stuff.  I have around 8 or 9 pages of notes...that all say practically the same shit.  It's kind of annoying, I almost feel as if I'm wasting my time in the class seeing as we haven't really learned new stuff.  Though she offered us extra credit stuff today--we can get 20 points if we drive 5 hrs to southern Ohio to visit these old mounds.  Maybe I'll ask Tyler if he, Aaron, and maybe even Alex wanna come with.  I doubt it will be all that interesting, but hey, that's 5 hrs to jam to some awesome music.  Which reminds me...I never did get the new The Devil Wears Prada CD from them.

I think I'm going to type another scene for my book now,
じゃね (I doubt that's gonna get old)

No comments:

Post a Comment