So, yesterday during that oh very so much fun fall festival at my Aunt Jean's church I started getting these horrible pains in my lower belly area...it felt like, as I told my sister, Sesshoumaru was tearing my insides out with his poison claws. But if you aren't a fan of Inuyasha you wouldn't get the reference--it was like an angry cat was clawing at my insides. It wasn't fun at all--though it was pretty funny when my, now uncle, Michael told me that he didn't put anything into the hot dog he gave me. Today wasn't much better. It hurts to walk, move to much, and most importantly, breathe. So I've pretty much been stuck with this suckish pain all freaking day. I now get the joy of going to the urgent care center in Austintown after I get out of school.
What makes this whole situation a bit better, is that I will no longer be without anime at Aunt Jan's house. I happened upon the freaking amazing website that has pretty much any anime you can (or at least I could) think of. I now have links in a folder of my Safari toolbar that will take me to: Pokémon (the original series from when I was like seven), Gravitation, DBZ Kai, Ghost Hound, Kiba, Clannad, The Devil May Cry, Aria, D.N.Angel, .Hack//, Death Note, Powerpuff Girls Z, Inuyasha, and Bleach. My aunt sat and told me that anime was for kids, so I had to explain to her how there are some anime's I have on my list are rated over PG-13. I don't think she believed me...but who cares.
I also found some other cool stuff on this one site, theotaku.com. It's pretty much a fan art site, and you can find a bunch of fan comics, art, computer wallpapers, fiction, etc. I thought it was pretty neat, so I joined the site, and am, at the moment, attempting to sketch out a potential wallpaper to submit to a contest. It involves Sesshoumaru, and I'm always game when it comes to him n.n
So Yuki Sensei (my Japanese teacher) put up a picture of her one year old daughter on the Japanese blog today, and holy crap she's cute (especially in the kimono she's wearing). I really do enjoy that class, even though it harder than any other class I'm in. I mean come on, Yuki Sensei described how toilets work in Japan, and how "shit" isn't a swear word there. How can you not enjoy that--I suppose heavy duty churchgoers would disagree, and say that it is offensive and stuff like that. But really? If you can't just ignore a stupid word, than I don't really know how you make it in today's world. A girl in my class made a good point: today's "swear words" are used so freely now, they have almost lost all of their effect...we need to start circulating new ones.
I was shocked out of my mind today. We actually learned something new in Art History today. We've moved on to chapter two! She told us about some different structures from a few countries in the now Middle East, and then told us to go out and try different breads from Germany. Honestly that woman makes no sense to me at all. She totally mixes up class topics with tidbits and facts that would be interesting...just not in the middle of a freaking lecture.
Today we are in the lab for math...I don't remember if he said we were having a quiz or not. It would make sense, It seems like he gives out a quiz for every two sections he covers. I won't be surprised if he gives a quiz on any day. I've given up being surprised by certain teachers over the years--they're unpredictability is so predictable that it doesn't really surprise me (does that make sense? No? Well too bad).
Anyway I have to pee really bad, so I'm gonna go. I have to go to class in 20 min, I did this blog a lot later than I usually do. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I switched it up and had Quizno's for lunch today. A roast beef sub with BBQ Sauce and cheddar cheese. It was delicious. I'll probably get it tomorrow too.
Until then,
じゃね! (ja ne)
No comments:
Post a Comment