Friday, September 10, 2010

WOOO!

Guess who got a job interview!  MEEEE!  It's at InfoCision, where Aunt Jan works.  If I get the job, I will make calls for Verizon Wireless--the best part is that I'm going to be able to say that I have some experience.  So I'm pretty excited about that.

Off of that note, I figured out how to configure my Mac so that I can type in Hiragana...lemme check if it works.  あいうえあ sweet!  It totally works!  I'm excited!  So now I'm probably going to find myself randomly typing with Hiragana when I get bored.  Oh well, it's practice.

Yesterday on my way home, I wanted Taco Bell (when don't I want Taco Bell though?), so I decided to go.  The only thing was, I didn't want to sit in Taco Bell munching on my Cheesy Gordita Crunch all by myself so I called Tyler and asked him what he was doing.  He told me that he was playing WoW, and that he would be ready to go when I got there...so we went.

And now today, I'm going to pick him up, and we are gonna meet my aunt and uncle at a restaurant in Austintown.  Just for the funsies as my friend Hannah would say.

I'm going to get a refill, pee, and then come back and do some of my homework.  I'll post more if something groundbreaking happens...so until then
Ja ne!  or...  じゃね (I'm so loving that feature).

No comments:

Post a Comment